Polatechno Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the company”) recognizes the importance of protection of personal information in this ICT-based society. The company is intent on protecting personal information by abiding by relevant laws, regulations and other rules and handling such information safely and properly.
１．Acquisition of Personal Information
The company will acquire personal information in fair and lawful manners and within the limits of necessity. When acquiring such information, the company will notify the person concerned about the purpose of acquisition or publicly announce it beforehand. The company will acquire personal information in fair and lawful manners and within the limits of necessity. When acquiring such information, the company will notify the person concerned about the purpose of acquisition or publicly announce it beforehand.
２．Purpose of Use and Handling of Personal Information
- (1) Use of personal information and the scope of intended purpose
- The company will use personal information acquired in accordance with the foregoing rule 1 for the following purposes:
Use of personal information in our business activities
- Sales activities targeting corporate users, individual users and business partners with regard to products and services handled by the company
- Execution of activities needed to respond to inquiries from customers and to carry out services promptly
- Other purposes of use expressly stated upon acquisition of personal information
- Recruiting activities
- (2) Disclosure or presentation of personal information to third parties
- The company will not disclose or present acquired personal information to third parties with the exception of the following cases:
- When agreed to by the person in question
- When such information is disclosed or presented in a manner where the said person cannot be identified, such as cases of use as statistical data.
- When required by law and regulation
- When the company’s business is transferred in some way or other for reasons such as merger, split-up and transfer of business.
- (3) Management of personal information
- While striving to keep acquired personal information accurate and updated, the company will take proper action to prevent unauthorized computer access, loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of information. With regard to personal information obtained by the company during recruiting activities, the company will properly manage it as personnel information if the person in question has been employed by the company. If the person has not been employed, the company will immediately discard the information.
- (4) Disclosure, correction, suspension of use of personal information
- When the person in question requests the company to disclose, correct or suspend the use of his/her personal information held by the company, the company will respond to such request with sincerity and in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations after having confirmed the person’s identity.
３．Portal for Inquiries about Personal Information
The company’s portal as shown below handles inquiries about personal information – notification of purposes of use, as well as requests, proposals and complaints regarding personal information held by the company.
- 〔Main portal〕
- General Affairs Department, Polatechno Co., Ltd.
192-6, Aza Shimogawara, Inamasu, Itakura-ku, Joetsu City, Niigata Prefecture 944-0101, Japan
Tel: 0255-78-4700 Fax: 0255-78-4701