Recommended OS and browsers
In order to use this website safely and comfortably, we recommend the use of the following browsers and versions:
- Windows users:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0
- Macintosh users:
- Firefox 3.5
* When using the Tab function of Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, etc., if you operate the same function on this website with more than one Tab, malfunctions such as your selected content being passed over to another Tab may occur. Please do not attempt simultaneous operation using more than one Tab.
* Please note that preview release, beta-version browser, cellular phone-loaded full browser, etc., fall outside the scope of performance guarantee. Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, etc., if you operate the same function on this website with more than one Tab.
* If you use an OS other than the Japanese language version, there may be cases in which some of the Japanese characters are garbled.
"Adobe Acrobat Reader" or "Adobe Reader" is required to browse or print out a PDF file.
On this website, our customer's personal information is protected by "SSL." Customer need not make any additional browser setting to use SSL.
The use of security-assured browsers enables customer's personal information (full name, address, phone number, etc.) to be automatically encrypted before being sent or received.
Should the sent/received data be intercepted by a third person, there is no worry about the data being stolen. A locked-key mark is indicated at the bottom of the browser on web pages backed by SSL secure communication.
* SSL (Secure Sockets Layer): A security function designed to transmit encrypted information on the Internet.
The company, authors, or other claim holders shall have the copyright and other related rights regarding this website including all the written information, figures, designs, trademarks, symbol marks, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "data on this website") published on this website.
In the event you print out or save the data on this website for the purpose of your personal use, reproduction, transmission, distribution or alteration of such data without approval of the company, authors, or other claim holders shall be deemed as violation of the Copyright Law unless otherwise duly approved the law.
Users who wish to use the data on this website are requested to contact the company for prior approval. Please note, however, that there may be cases in which the company refuses your request for use of the data.
- (Examples of refusal)
- When the data contains portrait photos
- When the data contains a third person's authorship or trademarks
- When method or purpose of the intended use is regarded by the company as improper
While the company does its best to provide as accurate information as possible on this website, please note that it does not guarantee perfect integrity or complete accuracy of such information.
Our website users are requested to exercise their own responsibility when browsing or collecting information based on the use of this website.
Please also note that the company will not bear responsibility for any damage whatsoever arising from the use of this website.
For the convenience of our website users, the company may provide links to third party web pages. Please note, however, that the company is in no way concerned with or responsible for contents, privacy policies or methods of information gathering of such web pages. Those interested in establishing links to our website are requested to follow conditions stipulated by respective web page operators.
In principle, our website is open to links from the outside. While you do not have to obtain our approval, you are requested to contact our staff in charge when planning to establish a link to our website.